Teklink helps companies spot trends, track business goal achievements, compare the performance of different categories, products, brands, and more by providing end-to-end services covering Data Visualization tool evaluation, deployment, user training, administration, and ongoing maintenance.
Our services will help make the optimum utilization of technology that will benefit your organization to stay on its growth trajectory
- Dashboard and Visualization best practices
- End-user mentoring/training
- Self-service coaching – helping other departments utilize Visualization tool
- Department-specific training / Lunch and Learn sessions
- Teaching tools using organization-specific data
- Deliver training on standard content using TekLink Labs
- Installation and configuration of on-premise enterprise servers
- Backup and in-house server maintenance activities
- Assisting customers on resolving performance issues on their reports and dashboards
- We also help them to evaluate the sizing of servers based on the usage
- Addressing user issues that arise quickly
- Easy fixes to existing content, query resolution managed through support ticket process
- Help with creating self-service content
a. For Example: Development dashboard is giving an error & need help in perfecting the trend chart visual. Helping on building right calculated fields
- Seasonal requests
a. For Example: A dashboard to track Promotions
- Evaluate various tools for different business scenarios
- Advise adoption strategies and change management
- Draw out business intelligence road maps
- Report and dashboard development for enterprise
- Frontend development for approved IT projects that have frontend work
- Enhancement requests to existing enterprise content POCs and Demo creation
Solutions and Starter Kits
Supply chain analytics refers to the processes that organizations use to gain insight and extract value from the large amounts of data associated with the procurement, processing, and distribution of goods. Warehouse Order Performance Dashboard, Shipping Status Dashboard, Supply Chain KPI Dashboard and others are some of the standard dashboard through which we serve Supply chain KPI’s like cash-to-cash Time Cycle, Freight Bill Accuracy, Perfect Order Rate, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Inventory Turnover, Gross Margin Return On Investment (GMROI), On-time Shipping, Return Reason, Inventory Velocity (IV), Inventory Days Of Supply.
A Spend Analytics Dashboard is a data visualization tool that displays the company spend metrics and (KPIs) status. Spend Dashboards connect and analyze procurement spend data, with built-in text analysis, identify trends, outliers, and valuable insights, which help management make informed business decisions by transforming raw spend data into useful insights. Our service provides robust APIs and pipelines to automatically export and analyze your point-of-sale data from various retail portals as soon as it becomes available. Our solutions enable businesses to cut costs and control expenses, drive service excellence and mitigate risks, while gaining increased visibility and value from their vendors.
In Sales Analytics we offer services to generate insights from sales data, trends, and metrics to set targets and forecast future sales performance. The Analysis focuses on improvement and developing a strategy for improving your sales performance in both the short- and long-term. Sales Growth, Sales Target, Opportunities, Sales to Date, Product Performance, Lead conversion Rate, Sell-through rate, Cannibalization rate, Quote-to-Close, Sales per Rep, Average Purchase Value, Sales by Region.
Our solutions offer business intelligence tools that allow your finance and accounting teams to track and report financial KPIs. Operating Cash Flow (OCF), Current Ratio, Quick Ratio / Acid Test, Burn Rate, Net Profit Margin, Gross Profit Margin, Working Capital, Current Accounts Receivable, Current Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable Turnover, Accounts Receivable Turnover, Inventory Turnover, Budget Variance, Budget Creation Cycle Time, Line Items in Budget, Payroll Headcount Ratio, Sales Growth, Days Sales Outstanding, Vendor expenses, Return on Equity, Debt to Equity Ratio etc. are some of the major KPI’s we are serving from below listed dashboards. Cash Flow Valuation Dashboard, compound annual growth rate Dashboard, Expense Detail Analysis Dashboard, Option Valuation, and Greeks Dashboard, Margin Analysis Dashboard, Risk Adjusted Performance Dashboard.
“TekLink have been a great partner, bringing the right functional and technical leadership & skills. They are highly experienced, professional and deeply committed to our success!"
Assoc. Director, IT
Leading American Beauty Retailer
"I was very impressed by the work and the work ethic of TekLink."
Multinational Food Manufacturing Company