Discover your dreams and rejoice your path to Success: Join TekLink!
Teklink is a leader in SAP Analytics and emerging technologies because we believe in growth of the company by hiring the very best, talented and high potential professionals. We reward talent, hard work, enthusiasm and nurture with training and resourceful growth opportunities. Our employees’ success is our success!
TekLink is unique in its ability to attract and retain the highest caliber professionals in the SAP industry. Our entrepreneurial culture and commitment have fostered the growth of our business and ever growing career opportunities. We view ourselves as career builders, helping to build our employees’ skills and expertise through individual continuous improvement.
Teamwork is key to our success. We believe in ‘Once an employee always an employee’.
TekLink is always on the lookout for talented, pioneering, open minded individuals. If you are interested in a position with TekLink, please view our open job postings below.
Current Openings at Teklink International Inc
Location: Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA (Preferred) but open for other locations too
- Minimum 15 Years of Experience in Software Industry
- Minimum 5 Years of experience developing and architecting Analytics Solution using Microsoft Technologies such as MS SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
- Minimum 3 Years of experience architecting Analytics Solution on Microsoft Azure Platform using application such as Data Factory, Analytical Services, Azure Data Lake, HDInsight, Analytics
- Good understanding of Big Data and 1-2 years of implementation experience in Big Data technologies is preferred
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and different software applications used for Analytics on Azure
- Good experience in recommending Azure Architecture for Analytical Application
- Good experience in recommending Capacity / Sizing options on Azure Platform
- Solid hands-on experience in developing Analytic Application on Azure Platform
- Degree in Computer Science and/or minimum 5 years of programming experience in programming languages such as C-Sharp / Java / C / C++
- Proficient in SQL, Stored Procedures, Query Optimization
- Excellent Communication Skills. Experience in presenting solution to senior leadership
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Consulting
Job Location: Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA (Preferred) but open for other locations too
100% travel is required
Flexible to Relocate
- Primary responsibility will be to build Microsoft Azure Competency under TekLink’s Big data Practice
- Lead and Build TekLink Microsoft Azure strategy and drive building reference customer(s)
- Azure capability management and talent building
- Build a MS Azure team (both Infrastructure/Architecture and Analytics focused).
- Build competency in MS Azure Data lake, Azure Data Factory, Analytical Services and Analytics
- Build TekLink Azure advisory services offering
- Delivery management
- As Azure Solution architect or project lead, provide professional services to TekLink customer
- Sales Support and Business Development support for Azure (Help in pre-sales, presentations, RFP responses)
- Lead in building marketing content in Azure area such as Case Studies, Blogs, Whitepapers, Webinars, Customer Success Stories, guide Website changes)
- Conduct training internally and mentor other resources
- TOTAL Years of experience – Minimum 8-10 years
- Experience: 2-5 years for Tableau Developer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Architecting Visualization / Analytics using Tableau (both extracted and live connected data sources)
- 2-3 years of experience in Data Modeling and Business Analytics
- Data Integration of Tableau with SQL Server, SAP BW, SAP HANA, Hadoop
- Experience in design and development of analytics using Tableau and other advanced data visualization tools.
- Ability to work independently with client, understand the requirements and recommend solution
- The position requires documenting Business Reqs, development of Func/Tech Designs, develop dashboards/analytics, quality check and direct other team members
- This role will require collaboration with end users, project stakeholders, and support partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business models which will result in easy to understand interfaces and enable end users to quickly identify key themes within the data.
- Experience in working with the leads, other architects and managers to deliver the solution in timely manner.
- Experience in recommending best practices for building data visualizations using Tableau
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop, and implement analytical data models and dashboard and reports using Tableau to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, Relational Datamodel, SQL and concepts of implementing Data Level security in RDBMS
- Ability to work iteratively and converts business requirements quick prototypes with different Visualization options
- Solid understanding of Tableau presentation and data layer and implementation of Security with Tableau
- Experience in rolling out Tableau as Self-service solution for large number of users
- Ability to advise customer in governance of Tableau as self-service analytics tool
Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks
- Ability to analyze performance issues and recommend optimizations for best performance
- Utilizes Business Intelligence applications and products to develop executive dashboards and operational scorecards
- Functional and Business knowledge in CPG industry is a plus
- Should heave excellent communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Architect Analytics solutions using Tableau integrated with different types of Data Sources
- Deliver Tableau solutions independently or as a Team lead / team member for Customers
- Provide leadership and review work done by team members
- Responsible for delivery of solutions using Tableau
- Be a SME in Tableau and other Visualization tools
- Present in Conferences and to Prospects
- Help create Sales Collateral and help create demos and presentations
- Help create training material and conduct internal/external training
- Support sales team in presenting Tableau Practice capabilities to prospects and build credibility
- Help estimate and create proposals
Location: Mid-West (Chicago and or Michigan preferred)
Should be open to 100% weekly travel within USA.
Flexible to Relocate
The primary function of this position is for the development of sophisticated solutions for various customers using Big Data technologies and related platforms. The Big Data Architect will be responsible for technical leadership roles in ownership of Big Data Competency and help the Big data practice lead at TekLink in pre-sales, marketing, team skills building and delivery of Big Data technology related solutions.
The candidate will be expected to architect solutions in cloud deployments of big data platforms to integrate data from various sources and position them to perform analytics, reporting, visualizations and quick access for online applications. This position will be expected to provide technical leadership and mentoring, working with a team junior Big Data developers in design, development, deployment and systems integration activities. In addition, the Big Data Architect is expected to do hands on coding and develop/implement design patterns and other best practices.
- Must have minimum experience of 12+ years of IT Industry
- 2+ Hands-on years’ experience working with Big Data/Hadoop Architecture
- Experience in building and maintaining Hadoop cluster in a multi-tenant environment
- Preferable work experience with Cloudera / Hortonworks / MapR Hadoop distributions. Proficient with HDFS, MR2, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, BigSQL, Kafka, Spark and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with “commercializing” Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, security, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- In depth experience working on cloud computing Infrastructure.
- Experience with any of the following technologies (or similar) would be considered a plus:
- Deep knowledge of search engines like Apache Lucene and Solr/Elastic search
- Knowledge in data structures, modeling standards and machine learning frameworks is a plus.
- Working experience on Linux scripting and Windows power shell scripting
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Possess skills and experience managing onsite/offshore team of size 10 or more in delivering Software development services.
- Take end-to-end bottom line responsibility of project delivery from Big Data track including building project team, schedule assignments, monitor, review, report project status, and manage project risks and manage production releases.
- Big data Analysis, Data management, Data migration, Data governance and handling data warehouse (raw data, atomic data store, datamart) and big data workloads (event based log data etc.)
- Solution design, data and technical architecture and component design and technical oversight and data governance.
- Solution and Design: Provide solution and prepare High level and Detail design for implementing the specified requirements.
- Build: Perform development activities
- Support System Testing: Provide support for System Integration Testing Support
- Performance Testing: Provide support for System Integration
- Testing Technical code review: Perform technical code reviews and ensure high quality deliverables.
- UAT Support: Provide support for User Acceptance
- Testing Release Management: Contribute to release management. Prepare production deployment plan, communicate to all stakeholders and ensure the production activities are performed successfully.
- Project Scheduling: Contribute to prepare a detailed project schedule and manage any changes to ensure on time delivery of project.
- People Management: Allocation of activities to right people, plan for and the mentor the team in competency development, drive processes related to Reward & Recognitions and team building.
- Client Management: Be the SPOC to the customer on project related activities, provides regular reports, managing expectation and ensuring Customer vision into the delivery.
- Knowledge Management: Document and share team learning’s from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects.
- Understanding of use of Big data to build predictive analytics is a plus
- Good understanding of IOT and hands on experience with streaming solution is a definite plus
Job Location: Chicago/Mid-West
100% travel is required
Flexible to Relocate
Currently Company is only entertaining candidates who don’t need work sponsorship.
We are seeking a person to join our rapidly growing Anaplan Supply Chain Consulting and Implementation Group. In this role, candidate will provide subject matter expertise of Demand Planner, Master Planner, Forecast Planner
Role: Sr. Supply Chain Analyst/Consultant
Job Location: Chicago/Mid-West
Flexible to Relocate
Currently Company is only entertaining candidates who don’t need work sponsorship.
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with supply chain management function like Demand Planner, Master Planner, Forecast Planner.
- In-depth knowledge of computerized integrated information systems (manufacturing, materials management, production planning, procurement and distribution)
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Expertise with various ERP systems within a production environment specially JDA or SAP to become one of the department Super user’s
- Data manipulation and analytical skills – including graphs, pivots, vlookups, etc…
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Must be a strong communicator and possess strong organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience and detailed knowledge of MRP, MPS, lot tracked inventory control, bar coding
- Experience of Planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity
- Experience of Coordinates material/production activities to meet customer demand; ensures accurate and timely distribution.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.,
- Supply Analyst will participate in cross functional projects
- Consulting experience is plus but not required
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain/Operations, Finance preferred or other related field with strong analytical training
- MBA or advanced degreed A PLUS preferred
- Six Sigma / APICS certification (CPIM) preferred
- SAP experience preferred
You will be responsible for:
- Leading software implementations at our customers
- Performing requirements gathering and project estimation
- Guiding the development team Providing sales support in the form of Pre Sales Demo’s and content development
- Performing development tasks and working alongside the team at our customers
- Working with the internal team to enable and grow the practice
Post: Analyst - Sales and Operations
- Proficiency in MS Office(Microsoft Excel skills mandatory)
- Mindset to create charts and reports
- Basic data analysis and problem solving skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – candidate will be working with global sales team (USA and Europe)
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum qualification) with good academic record
- Prepare weekly Sales Report
- Coordinate with invoice team to maintain burn reports for active projects
- Monitor past due invoices and work with Client Partners.
- Organize, manage Presales repository
- Support for MS Dynamics
- Generate TekLink Financial KPI reports from BIC System, MS Dynamics and Data from Invoice team (Recurring activity)
- Manage the Customer Feedback System
- Admin Tasks – Addition of Clients, Survey Maintenance
- Submitting a survey for completed project (work with Client Partner/Practice Team)
- Follow-up with survey owners to get the response
- Documenting the Survey Response
- Document analyst trends and share with sales team
Post: Senior IP Consultant
Location: Hyderabad & Pune, India
- Candidate should have experience of 5-8 years in SAP BW of which at least 3 years in SEM BPS/BW-BPS/BW-IP.
- Development experience in creating Aggregation Levels, Filters, complex Planning functions & planning Sequence
- Sound knowledge of Locking concept in IP
- Incumbent should be strong in SAP BW 7.0 with 3-4 SAP Business Intelligence projects.
- Should have working experience with SAP ABAP
- Hands on experience on Data Modeling, Data Extraction(SAP and Non SAP), Front end/Reporting and performance tuning.
- Capable of delivering complex reporting requirements, Report requirement gathering and write Functional/technical specifications.
- Sound knowledge of Multi-Dimensional modeling, Reporting, KPI formulation, performance tuning.
- Experience of ABAP programming for writing custom planning functions.
- Develop function modules, BADI, User Exits.
- Good experience on FOX scripting.
- Experience in building Planning Queries & Web Application Designer (WAD)
- Knowledge on BPC Net weaver a plus
- Should possess good organization, communication and facilitation skills along with a desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Candidates should have experience of 5-8 years in SAP BPC NW Version.
Should have hands on experience of at least 2 years in SAP BW NW 7.0 and Higher.
- Expert knowledge in Configuring BPC Models, Logic Scripts, Security, BPF’s etc.
- Expert Knowledge in Designing, building complex EPM / EVDRE Reporting.
- Conceptual understanding of typical corporate annual budgeting exercise/accounting principles and steps relating to financial planning and consolidation.
- Should have working experience with SAP ABAP (OOPS) & should be able to write BADIs.
- Knowledge on Integrating BPC with BO tools is an added advantage.
Technical Skills in Microsoft Technologies like SQL / MDX/VB Coding is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (FICO) and other planning and forecasting tools in SAP is a plus.
- Must be exposed to Onsite-Offshore delivery model and should be able to deliver as per Project plan.
- Good verbal/written communication skills are a must.
Post: Senior SAP BPC Consultant
Location: Melbourne and other locations in Australia
- Good understanding of the Planning and Consolidation aspect of BPC.
- Strong background in working with BPC.
- Minimum of 10 years SAP experience
- Implementation, Upgrade, Roll-out & Support experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an SAP BPC Consultant
- Minimum of 3 full life-cycle implementations using SAP BPC
- Experience in training and mentoring internal staff, and workshops with clients
- Strong communication skills (must be able to liaise with the business on a regular basis)
- Must be willing to travel nationally as well as internationally
Post: Client Partner - Europe
- Base location- UK/Ireland
- Open to 100% travel
- Hiring candidates who do not require work/ visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum qualification)
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools-Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Ability to work well in teams, with teams.
- Ability to mentor other members in the team if needed.
- Proactive and go-getter attitude, attention to detail.
- SAP or Analytics background preferred
- Responsible for growth of assigned accounts
- Manage client relationship (QBRs, Engagement Reviews, etc.)
- Proactively involve Executive Sponsor as needed to maintain account relationship
- Prepare and Execute Account Plan
- Client Service Delivery – Coordinate with practice teams
- Develop and Improve Business Relationship
- Generate revenue through new sales opportunities at assigned accounts
- Manage Account Expenses
- Operational Obligations (KAR, MSA, SOW, AR, etc.)
- Participate in sales team meetings and account review meetings.
- Participate in other accounts’ RFP and proposals if engaged in a “team contribution/support sales” mode.
As a sales team member, Client Partner can also act in Hunter role:
- Driving business development and sales activities across Europe, with the main focus on UK and Ireland
- Networking and Seeking out Leads
- Expanding footprints on assigned Dormant account or lead handed over from Inside sales
- Assist Practice Managers in missing or lack of Sales and Marketing Materials
- Set up the new account and handover to client managers after steady state
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience designing and implementing SAP and Business Intelligence related solutions, ideally with exposure to more recent technologies, such as SAP HANA, SAP Lumira, or related subjects. This role requires
- Master’s Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Engineering or Mathematics or a Bachelor’s Degree and five years experience in lieu of Master’s Degree
- Experience with SAP BW, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP HANA and/or related technologies, such as Teradata, Oracle, Tableau or others
- Experience in ABAP or other programming languages would be beneficial
- Readiness to travel up to 100% within Europe. Company currently will consider applicants with an EU passport / work permits valid across multiple countries in the EU.
The Senior Consultant / Project Manager will be driving successful execution and delivery in client projects around SAP BW, SAP Business Objects and SAP HANA. Responsibilities include:
- Project planning and execution using TekLInk or client methodology
- Design, implementation and rollout of complex Business Intelligence solutions
- Oversee validation, testing and documentation of the implemented solutions
- Advising customers on key design and technological questions
- Assessments and analysis of existing system environments with regards to performance, architecture, usability, governance and other aspects