Overview of the Client
Our client is a global leader in the pet industry. They have been providing high-quality pet products and services for over 50 years. Their products are sold in over 70 countries and they serve more than 15 million households worldwide.
- The planning process is cumbersome, time-sensitive, and manual.
- The organization wants to reduce their dependency on this process to meet growing business demands.
- The organization wants a solution that allows them to perform customer and trade promotion planning on a single platform.
- The organization wants to empower users with structural analysis of promotional and non-promotional KPIs, trend analysis, and others.
- The organization requires a solution that provides a global view of past and future data from various sources.
- The organization wants an easy-to-use UI to deliver operational and analytical reports for better-informed decision-making.
- TekLink implemented an SAP Trade Management solution that provides an integrated platform of SAP CBP and TPPM.
- The solution provides a unified view of business plans and linked promotions.
- The solution incorporates cascading P&L and promotion layouts to cater to the client’s sales process.
- The solution enables planning in multiple units, with the UI available in different languages and various views to analyze sales, internal targets, and promotions.
- TekLink delivered analytical reporting solutions in SAP Cloud and operational reports for detailed analysis, with future scalability options.
- Significant reduction in time and effort required for manual planning.
- Streamlined planning and management of key performance indicators (KPIs) through seamless sales and budget data integration.
- User satisfaction is achieved through planning and analyzing promotional and non-promotional expenditures in a single platform.
- Custom implementation tailored to accommodate the client’s complex sales and planning process.
- Enhanced performance through the utilization of UI5 integrated with cutting-edge technology.
- Facilitation of the client’s growth management strategy revolves around introducing new products and implementing robust promotion initiatives.