- 75% Reduction in the Tickets/Incidents
- 95% Reduction in Data Load Issues
Overview of the Client
Jabil is the global provider of manufacturing services and solutions operating from 100 locations in 30 countries. Jabil combines an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights, and global product management expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands.
Business Challenges and Objectives
- The vision was to establish a support framework that will effectively support a high-growth business with dynamic and rapidly evolving BI needs.
- The primary focus was to improve the on-time data availability for reporting for their global business users.
- With the dynamic demand for the new project, Jabil wanted to establish a flexible support model that would ensure support for the ongoing enhancements, and the project roadmap without impacting the incidents and service requests.
- TekLink provided a managed service flexible support model that adapts to Jabil’s needs and access to trusted skills and expertise.
- A team composed of onsite and offshore resources was engaged to ensure data availability in the data warehouse (SAP BW on HANA) and support the Global BI Reporting (Power BI and Tableau).
- The SLA-driven 24×7 Support Team was also responsible for supporting incidents and service requests, ensuring a prompt solution of user issues.
- As a part of value-added services, the TekLink Team identified opportunities to improve the application performance and data load performance. It reduced the data-related issues in the system and helped them improve business trust in the data and reports.
Business Outcomes and Benefits
- A 75% reduction in the Tickets/Incidents volume within 6 Months.
- 95% reduction in the data load issues after 12 months of engagement.
- Improved system performance and reduction in the production system size by more than 1 TB.
We partnered with TekLink based upon a previous positive experience where they did a great job for us as well as hearing positive feedback about their excellent level of service. We’ve also interviewed many of their experts and consistently found their candidates to be the most technically sound with excellent BW and HANA knowledge above and beyond that of their competitors. Teklink has certainly helped us to stabilize and improve the reliability of our BI operations.
IT Architect - Jabil