- 300-500 user access requests with more than 90% SLA.
Our client is a global leader in access solutions and products. They design and engineer garage door openers, commercial door operators, and gate entry systems. They are also the largest wholesale distributor of perimeter access control equipment across the United States.
Business Challenges and Objectives
- The client wanted TekLink to meet the business-driven SLAs for user access requests and the ability to support it across multiple SAP Applications.
- The client wanted the system to comply with the SoD (Segregation of Duties) matrix and audit requirements.
- The TekLink team implemented the SAP Security in ECC, BW, BPC, APO, SNC, Solution Manager, IBP, TM, MII, and Fiori.
- TekLink also performed non-SAP Security implementations in SCI and PKMS.
- Further, the team was involved in the Analytics Authorization and BPC Security Maintenance for BW.
- We also implemented the security recommendations as per the EarlyWatch Alerts Report.
- The team performed SoD mitigation, remediation, and ensured compliance with the internal and KPMG reports.
- We took care of the technical troubleshooting for issues and their resolution.
- The system enables quarterly reviews with the process owners for adding/removing authorizations, maintenance of Org Value, and others.
- The TekLink Team helps in the monitoring of analysis of user activities, security violations, identifying inactive logons and unused passwords, and recording the system usage statistics.
- TekLink has enabled the following checks for assigning a new user or modify an existing one:
- Execute Risk Analysis simulation on the user – Role level.
- Report the results to process owners for further analysis and decision-making.
- The system can support 300-500 user access requests with 90%+ SLA.
- The system complies with both internal and external audit reports.
- TekLink ensured that the IT processes are aligned to the business needs and provided and increased service-level delivery.