Overview of the Client
Our client is an American multinational food manufacturing company focused on producing cereal, and other convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries. They have their manufacturing units set up in more than 15 countries, with their product being distributed worldwide.
- Owing to the dissatisfaction with their existing Business Planning and Consolidations installation from BPC 7.5 to BPC 10.1
- Before the actual implementation, the client needed to ensure that the upgrade would yield in the desired enhancements to efficiency
- The process mandated comparing the performance boost with and without HANA via TekLink’s “Value Added Upgrade.”
- The TekLink Team leveraged their vast experience in BPC/BW, HANA, and Cloud Technologies to provide the “Value Added Upgrade.”
- We provided a complex upgrade by analyzing the business processes and the existing BPC configuration
- The team explored how to utilize the new features and functions available in the new version in the best possible way
- We aimed to build an optimized system that performs better with an improved user experience
Due to the lack of an IT Infrastructure at the client-side, we employed the “TekLink Innovation Labs” to set up three different landscapes for the client to see how the BPC performed in each of the scenarios, which in turn allowed them to make an informed decision.
Key Project Benefits
- The client got an ability to run in-depth tests on their data to verify the performances from BPC 10.1 and BPC 10.1 with HANA
- Delivered a better user experience and significant performance improvements with minimal impact to the business users and the IT Department