Overview of the Client
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of home improvement and building products. The client has an extensive line of residential and commercial products that incorporates style and innovation into faucets and flush valves.
- Diverse sources of data made it difficult for the users to perform analysis on a common data foundation.
- Self-service reporting often involved manual efforts to extract and combine the data that is required for analysis.
- There was a need for a solution to eliminate the manual process and ensure a data foundation was made available.
- There was also a need to roll out an easy-to-use data visualization and analysis tool that will promote self-service analytics culture in the organization.
- Recommended a cost-effective and modern data architecture for analytics based on Microsoft Azure Platform.
- Built an enterprise data foundation using Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, and Power BI Premium.
- The team combined the data from SAP S/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SalesForce.com, and Text Files.
- Provided detailed exercise-driven training on Power BI to Business users to build dashboards and Reports using the Data Foundation.
- Created dashboards to present important business KPIs for the Executive Leadership team.
- Robust Future-proof Data Foundation for Self-Service and Advanced Analytics.
- Enabled business users to model, analyze, and visualize the data using modern BI tools.
- Significant effort savings in data gathering and report generation efforts.
- Business users got visibility to process KPIs and data sets for self-service, thus enabling a more data-driven and analytics culture within the organization.