Seth is one of our leaders for Client Services and Solutions. Seth has a unique background and adds valuable business expertise to TekLink’s team and customers. Seth has over 23 years of business acumen and technology experience including SAP, Microsoft Azure, Anaplan, Tableau, Amazon AWS, Oracle/Hyperion, and mobile application design and development for both Android and Apple iOS. Seth has consulted on Enterprise Performance Management (also knowns as Business Planning and Consolidations), Business Intelligence, Business Warehouse, Microsoft SQL, Cloud Offerings, and Data ETLs from a systems perspective. Further, Seth has very strong business acumen in Financial, Supply Chain, and Sales Planning arenas, covering all aspects of financial planning, budgeting, processes, analysis, and sales quota’s/compensation.
Seth spent the first part of his career at Dell and Microsoft running various FP & A planning teams across corporate, manufacturing, and sales finance. He has helped to lead several Planning and Consolidations projects at large technology, Customer Packaged Goods, software companies, and many others. Seth also contributed to TekLink’s HR, Capital Spending, and Headcount Accelerators.
Additionally, Seth’s consulting background includes experience, covering the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Manufacturing, Oil-Gas, Semi-Conductor, Technology, Logistics, Utilities, and Retail Industries.
Seth is a noted speaker at events and planning and analytics conferences presenting topics such as “Best Practices When Implementing a planning solution” and “Global Planning Solution Rollout Lessons Learned” to name a few.
A few of his other accomplishments include:
- Led Large utility engagement to deploy SAP BPC software and automated the Rate Run Cycle saving an equivalent of 44 FTE’s worth of effort
- Created a Sales & Operations Planning and Expense Forecast platform for a multi-billion dollar embedded-memory semiconductor
- Led the deployment of business consolidations and finance analytics at a $20+Billion manufacturer
- Led and managed several other medium and large Enterprise Planning and Consolidations projects which yielded significant hard and soft savings
- Managed a significantly sized offshore and onshore Application Managed Services account for a $10 Billion plus logistics company replacing IBM Global Services
- Founded a mobile booking and dispatching platform which was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Brilliant Companies
Seth has an MBA from Baylor University and Accounting Degree from Arizona State University