Sandeep is a Vice President – Practice Lead Enterprise Analytics & Big Data at TekLink International, Inc. He is an accomplished technology and business consultant with over 25 years of industry experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Applications and Analytics solutions. He has led successful implementations of Enterprise Applications, including Finance, Supply Chain, and Procurement Applications in Media, Manufacturing, Distribution, High-tech, Hospitality, Biotech, and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industries.
Sandeep is a recognized leader in Enterprise Data Warehousing, Analytics, e-Business, and Order Management applications. He specializes in Cloud Analytics, Relational Databases (such as SAP HANA, Oracle, Azure Synapse, SQL Server), EDW, ETL, Enterprise Architecture, Advanced Analytics and Data Architecture, E-Commerce application, and Web Technologies. He has led numerous Enterprise Application implementations to deliver immense business value by making the best use of technological innovations.
A few of his other accomplishments include:
- Leads Big Data, Cloud Analytics, and Advanced Analytics Practice.
- Established, provides direction, and leads the Innovation and In-Memory Technology Practice.
- Led Visualization, Enterprise Analytics, Data Integration, Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Data Science competencies.
- SME on implementation of Analytics Solution utilizing In-Memory technologies, Cloud Platforms and Cloud Data Warehouse, Cloud Data Integrations.
- Provided Advisory Services on best practices for implementing business intelligence to multiple clients.
Before joining TekLink in 2011, Sandeep worked as Principal/Enterprise Architect with IBM/Sterling for 11 years, where he provided functional and technical guidance to solution architects and customers in successful implementations of Enterprise applications for a vast array of large Fortune 500 customers. Sandeep also worked as an architect to design, build and support Financial Accounting packaged software for TCS, India.
Sandeep has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Diploma in Business Management from Indore University (India).