Narayana Varma is a Director, Practice Lead, and a Solution Architect for SAP EDW at TekLink. He has more than 18 years of experience in SAP Data Warehousing, Analytics, and Planning solutions, covering all the phases of a Project Lifecycle. He has successfully led and delivered many complex projects across the technology areas of SAP EDW and Trade Management that include BW/4HANA, Native HANA, Data Warehousing Cloud, SAC, S/4HANA Analytics, ABAP, BW-IP, and TPM.
- He is actively involved in competency development, conducting, trainings, and workshops, defining best practices, mentoring, pre-sales, and innovation.
- His consulting experience spans across key industries like CPG, Distribution, Hi-Tech, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Discrete Manufacturing; He has strong techno-functional skills in SAP-Finance, Order-To-Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain, and Trade Management.
- He has an active participation in the solution architecture, design and development of HANA Cloud and SAC based solution for Sales Effectiveness Dashboard, Machine Inventory, and Production Cost Reporting.
- He has played a significant role in the implementation of SAP Trade Management (CBP/TPM) solutions for various big CPG clients.
- He has been an architect and lead consultant for several Enterprise HANA EDW implementation and S/4 HANA based data models, and reporting for multiple process areas (Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, and others).
- He is a thought leader in his area of expertise and has also expressed his views on various topics. You can read some of his books & blogs here:
Narayana holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and a Certification in General Management