Hemant is the Chief Architect for Cloud Analytics Practice at TekLink International Inc.
He is a thought leader and a trusted advisor for data strategy & data analytics. He is passionate about using data analytics to drive business innovation and enhance business value. He has more than 25 years of experience in providing architecture and advisory services, focused on Enterprise Data Programs (Strategy through Execution) in Data Strategy, Data Analytics, Data Architecture, Data Governance, and Master Data Management. He is an Architect and Technology expert in Advance Analytics and Data Governance with considerable experience in complex Program Management for multi-vendor environments for clients across Retail & Consumer, Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Insurance markets.
- He has led a large team to deliver data transformational projects. He provided a Sales Analytics solution for a large consumer product company on Azure cloud using Databricks, Snowflake & Power BI.
- He led a large team to deliver a transformation data warehouse by migrating Netezza-based data warehouse to Google Cloud Platform using BigQuery for a large retailer.
- He defined Azure-based architecture for the Agency Sales CLM data platform for a large airline. This included network, security, data processing, and data warehousing using Snowflake.
- He has led Enterprise Architects, Application Architects, and Data Modelers to define a platform architecture. The newly defined platform architecture resulted in a $60M investment to build Enterprise Data Hub using Big Data technologies for a large enterprise.
- He has delivered a large-scale, near real-time data solution to analyze the Product Development Life Cycle by providing visibility into overall product development, inventory & supply chain using SAP HANA for a huge manufacturing company.
- He also has deep experience with enterprise-level Data Strategy and Data Governance. He has defined enterprise-level Data Governance programs for large manufacturers, healthcare company and large consumer products companies.
Over the past few years, Hemant has been leading programs to design Advance Data Platforms. He has been engaged in various advisory roles ranging from Project Management, Strategy definition / Roadmaps / Assessments / Delivery (for Data Architecture, Reporting & Analytics, and Master Data Management), Solution Design, Delivery & Implementations.
Hemant holds a Masters’s degree in Computer Science and Applications.