Carlos is a Planning and Consolidation Director at TekLink International Inc. He has a strong technical and managerial background with over 20 years of experience, including Business Intelligence, Financial Planning, and Project Management.
Carlos has participated in the implementation of complex financial planning scenarios in the following Industries:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Construction and Mining Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Perimeter Access Industry
- Public Sector (NASA, US Army, State of Arkansas, SFWMD)
Carlos loves to share his knowledge and passion through consulting and teaching. He has been a speaker at many SAP, SAPinsider, and ASUG conferences, along with Meet the Expert Panels. He is also an annually featured speaker at TekLink’s event, TekLink Innovation Day (TIDE), which highlights how innovative technologies can enable business value for clients.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Project Manager and Architect for a Sales forecasting tool in SAC that includes advance predictive analytics capabilities for a Perimeter Access Industry customer
- Project Manager for a large driver-based financial planning and analysis system leveraging SAP BPC embedded for a Fortune 500 Company in the Consumer Packaged Good Industry
- Architected and managed the rollout of a Financial Management Analysis and Reporting BPC system for a fortune 500 Construction and Mining Equipment Corporate Planning group
- Has led several large public-sector budgeting implementations
- Has provided professional (finance and leadership) and technical training (SAP and Oracle)
- Speaks English and Spanish fluently
Carlos has a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Computer Science from The Monterrey Institute of Technology with specialization in Robotics.