Join TekLink at Financials 2018
TekLink will be presenting a demo-intensive session packed with techniques for using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) for tax data collection and base erosion for profit shifting (BEPS) reports.
Financials 2018 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier conference for organizations looking to spur financial transformation, implement and optimize SAP S/4HANA® Finance, and drive accounting, controlling, planning, reporting, and compliance excellence.
As a longtime SAP Partner, TekLink is proud to announce our participation in a session presentation by Shelly Jain, SAP BPC Certified Senior Consultant, on streamlining tax compliance and BEPS reporting.
If you are planning to attend Financials 2018, don’t miss our session presentation:
Streamline tax compliance and BEPS reporting using SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Shelly Jain, TekLink International Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM La Tache 1
Find out how to:
- Use a multi-modal approach for disparate data collection and map different source systems to a standard corporate chart of accounts (CoA)
- Ease data entry for end users and speed the data collection process using dynamic uploads
- Control the collection process for each data section using SAP BPC audit and work status capabilities
- Leverage SAP BPC comments functionality to enhance compliance reporting
- Correctly set up master data for a dynamic solution that requires minimal ongoing maintenance
- Use standardized layouts to ease end user training and foster user acceptance
You will be able to take home sample reusable dynamic upload code and file from the presentation.
See you at Financials 2018| February 12-15, 2018 | Las Vegas
If you are not able to attend the SAPinsider Financials event and you are interested in this topic, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.