We are seeking a person to join our rapidly growing Anaplan Supply Chain Consulting and Implementation Group. In this role, candidate will provide subject matter expertise of Demand Planner, Master Planner, Forecast Planner
Role: Sr. Supply Chain Analyst/Consultant
Job Location: Chicago/Mid-West
Flexible to Relocate
Currently Company is only entertaining candidates who don’t need work sponsorship.
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with supply chain management function like Demand Planner, Master Planner, Forecast Planner.
- In-depth knowledge of computerized integrated information systems (manufacturing, materials management, production planning, procurement and distribution)
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain
- Expertise with various ERP systems within a production environment specially JDA or SAP to become one of the department Super user’s
- Data manipulation and analytical skills – including graphs, pivots, vlookups, etc…
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Must be a strong communicator and possess strong organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience and detailed knowledge of MRP, MPS, lot tracked inventory control, bar coding
- Experience of Planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity
- Experience of Coordinates material/production activities to meet customer demand; ensures accurate and timely distribution.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, etc.,
- Supply Analyst will participate in cross functional projects
- Consulting experience is plus but not required
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain/Operations, Finance preferred or other related field with strong analytical training
- MBA or advanced degreed A PLUS preferred
- Six Sigma / APICS certification (CPIM) preferred
- SAP experience preferred
You will be responsible for:
- Leading software implementations at our customers
- Performing requirements gathering and project estimation
- Guiding the development team Providing sales support in the form of Pre Sales Demo’s and content development
- Performing development tasks and working alongside the team at our customers
- Working with the internal team to enable and grow the practice
Any Applicant who is interested in these positions may apply to :
All fields with an * are required.