SAP Business Objects BI (also known as BO or BOBJ) is a suite of front-end applications that allow business users to view, sort and analyze business intelligence data. These applications serve the following business intelligence and analytics needs:
- Business Intelligence Platform: Makes information consumption simple, personalized, and dynamic. It also add the benefits of a flexible and scalable information infrastructure
- Data Discovery and Visualization: Empowers business users by including visual data discovery tools as part of their BI portfolio. The tools are Lumira and Explorer.
- Reporting: Using tools like Web Intelligence and Crystal reports, caters to large datasets with requirements of ad-hoc analysis and scheduling the delivery of the refreshed reports to a choice of destination.
- Analysis: Provides your business analysts the power to dig deeper into your business data from within the familiar Microsoft Office environment using Analysis, edition for Microsoft
- Dashboard: Creation of user defined or IT authored aggregated visual displays of KPIs using the tools Design Studio or Dashboards.
Being an SAP Partner, we always keep a very close look on the upcoming tools and strategy of SAP on SAP BO BI. The road map provided by SAP is always a challenge, as they keep on changing their strategy to make it highly compatible and high performing front end BI solution with their SAP Products. TekLink has always been able to provide the best and sustainable solution many clients.
Other valuable services in the realm of SAP BusinessObjects include:
- Innovation Labs with complete set-up of HANA, BW and BusinessObjects tools. This is used for custom workshops, trials and proof-of-concepts
- Advisory services for choice of tools and use cases.
- Implementing complete BO landscapes, including technical services and front end BI solutions
- Upgrades and performance improvement.
- Repairing/fixing systems that were incorrectly setup.
- Providing 24 Hour On-Going Support