TekLink International is looking to hire full-time Client Partners (2 positions).
- 1st Base location- Chicago area
- 2nd Base location- anywhere in South East/ East/ Mid-West
- Open to 100% travel
- Hiring candidates who do not require work/ visa sponsorship.
- SAP or Analytics background preferred
- Responsible for growth of assigned accounts
- Manage client relationship (QBRs, Engagement Reviews, etc.)
- Proactively involve Executive Sponsor as needed to maintain account relationship
- Prepare and Execute Account Plan (Use SFDC)
- Client Service Delivery – Coordinate with practice teams
- Develop and Improve Business Relationship
- Generate revenue through new sales opportunities at assigned accounts
- Manage Account Expenses
- Operational Obligations (SDFC, KAR, MSA, SOW, AR, etc.)
- Participate in sales team meetings and account review meetings.
- Participate in other accounts’ RFP and proposals if engaged in a “team contribution/support sales” mode.
As a sales team member, Client Partner can also act in Hunter role:
- Pursuing Net new business and breaking new accounts
- Networking and Seeking out Leads
- Expanding footprints on assigned Dormant account or lead handed over from Inside sales
- Assist Practice Managers in missing or lack of Sales and Marketing Materials
- Set up the new account and handover to client managers after steady state
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools-Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Ability to work well in teams, with teams.
- Ability to mentor other members in the team if needed.
- Proactive and go-getter attitude, attention to detail.
Any Applicant who is interested in these positions may apply to :
All fields with an * are required.